Sunday, August 9, 2009

amazon.

it's official. i'm going to the amazon with my church. from nov. 20-29th, me and 30 of my closest friends are flying into brazil and then heading down the amazon river for 24 hours on this boat and then serving in different villages.
i've been praying for this trip for almost 1.5 years now and am super excited that it is finally going to happen. i need prayers for a safe trip but also right now as we are leading up to it please pray for open hearts for those going and those we are going to speak with. pray that each member raise the $3000 required to go. pray that i can handle getting a billizon shots. pray that we connect as a group and are clean from any sins or distractions that may prevent us from giving 100%. thanks for your prayers and support.

more to come about the amazon adventures....


2 comments:

Kat said...

I am now confident enough to let you know that I read your blog and that I really REALLY want to go to the Amazon! I'm super jealous! Have an amazing time! Also, great to see you the other day! haha

Jen McCrady said...

so cool! i'll be praying for y'all!