Monday, October 13, 2008

business time

Okay friends, you could say that a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. I went from 2 jobs, to one job, to two jobs, back to one job. Now I'm working full-time for H.I.S. BridgeBuilders! Yay, no more part-time for me! (yes i know - it's paid hourly but it's money). It's pretty much the best job ever because the following reasons:

1) It's a Christian nonprofit, it's not everyday that the "bottom line" is people's salvations.
2) I get to work in HR
3) I get to work with some of the coolest people in Dallas - the citizens of DHA housing
4) I am grateful everyday for my family, friends, home, and church
5) I work with people at prestonwood
6) Everyday is a jeans day!
7) I get to work at 10:00 and make my own schedule!
8) My office is beautiful with every office supply you could think of at my disposal - neerdy i know.

Okay now that you got the update about the job - look forward to the real life update in the near future...

ps. TRI - i need life updates! blog please :)

No comments: