Thursday, July 9, 2009

so you think you can dance.

since i'm dying to hear my friend's thoughts on sytycd this season, i thought it'd post some of my little uneducated and non-dancing background thoughts to stir a discussion. since last summer sucked me into this little show, i've been watching every episode this season (well if you count fast forwarding thru mary's comments and the weird dancers on the results show, but other than that, every episode) and i have my favorites. since i can't rank them yet i'll just post the top six and bottom six.

Top 6
Ade - love his quiet spirit
Randi - adorable
Janette - she rocks at everything!
Brandon - weird but undeniably the best dancer
Melissa - she makes me happy
Kayla - ehh, too much hair but still a good dancer

Bottom 6
Jeanine - like her but she won't make it but they might keep her because her dance style
Evan - think he's awesome but not strong enough
Jason - does he look like a mythical creature to you?
Kupono - the Hawaiian has got to go
Philip - big lips, not good enough dancer but might keep him too because dance style
Caitlin - forgettable but still like her

who goes home tonight? Caitlin & Jason

did Cat cut of her hair? i thought it was just pinned up but the roommate believes she chopped it off?

i'm actually sad to see the following couples split: ade & melissa; brandon & janette; randi & evan (i think they should date)

your thoughts?!

4 comments:

Joshua Pierce said...

I think she did cut it, it looked shorter for sure. I like you choices I think, despite the fact that I've watched the whole show I don't know most of their names. Nobody is jumping out like Twitch and Joshua (easy to remember) last year.

Ashley said...

Loves:
- Philip & Jeanine
- Kayla

Likes:
- Melissa & Ade
- Caitlin & Jason
- Brandon
- Randi & Evan

Dislikes:
- Jeanette
- Kupono

I think Kupono is definitely going home tonight. Seriously you like Melissa & Ade? They will not make top 4.

Katie said...

You can thank me for the sucking you in. Can we have a watching party soon? I love Evan, Brandon, Ade, and Randi. I'm pretty much obsessed with the show. Basically, I'm calling you tomorrow to chat about it, ok? Ok.

Amy said...

begin, i don't know about your faves...melissa and ade are at the bottom of my list. my faves are jeanine, brandon, kayla, jason, and janette.