Wednesday, August 6, 2008

hi o

So it's been a month since my last post so I basically I can claim to be the worst blogger ever but I'm not giving up just yet. Since my last update, I travelled to both Colorado and New Mexico with my parents for weddings & birthday celebrations. So I've really been able to take sometime off and rest to figure out the next best step. Obviously I haven't made any steps but I take comfort that it is in God's plan and I'm in his will. So besides giving everyone a detailed explanation of what I've been doing I'm looking towards the future. :) 

Fun obsession of the day: 










I am currently obsessed with the Coach Fall line of bags. I have no idea how they can stay on top of their game every single season. So if I dream of carrying any of these bags. Let me know which one is YOUR favorite. 
love & blessings! 







3 comments:

Ashley said...

umm def the blue one! AMAZING!

Amy said...

i love the pink one! cannot wait to see you SOON!

brooksie said...

I am obsessed with the yellow one! Loved seein you this weekend!