Sunday, July 6, 2008

tennis players are cuties.

So after having a heated debate last night at dinner about the cutest athletes, my friends came to the consensus that swimmers have the best bodies. However after watching Wimbleton today, I have developed a sound argument for tennis players being the best looking athletes. The argument relies strictly on pictures. I'll leave the decision to you....

The first example, Andy Roddick, the American 

Nadal & Federer
I almost put shirtless pictures of them up to prove my point but I wanted to keep it PG. I really suggest doing the extensive research to understand the depth of my argument. What do you think? 

4 comments:

Andy B said...

please see the following:

Michael Phelps
Ben Wildman-Tobriner
Ryan Lochte (omg)

Desiree said...

woah how did your blog get so cute? I think you just won cutest blog on the so you think you can blog competition! HAHA!! Well since your job searching I'll hire you to make blog look cuter!

brooksie said...

1. I will try to make it for dinner, tell you Mom I will be there some time in August.
2. Your blog just keeps getting cooler than mine. Oh to have your free time.
3. Athletic boys... yum.
4. Good luck with the job hunt this week. I want to hear about so you better keep me posted!
5. I loved seeing you this weekend!

Amy said...

i must say that i still think the swimmers beat the tennis players. i love the new blog design!