Tuesday, June 24, 2008

happy birthday jessica!

Tonight I fully enjoyed the pleasure of joining Jess and her immediate family at P.F. Changs in Allen for dinner. It was so nice to see her before the big day and enjoy some good food too. Her family is really funny! Jessica and I enjoyed birthday "shots" which is how PF Changs serves dessert. I had the "Great Wall of Chocolate" and Jessica had something with strawberries. Very delicious! 

However we only took 1 picture: 


Happy Birthday Jessica!

I am going to the lake tomorrow with Laura and this weekend I travel to Houston for Ashley's shower so I can't wait to see her & Amy A. The serious job search will start next week :) 

blessings & love. 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! I can't wait to see you!!!!! Hurry up and get here!

brooksie said...

Aw I miss ya'll!

jessandkyle said...

thanks beegs, just saw it, but love it!