Tuesday, March 23, 2010

it is well.

In a silly mood just being excited about spring & summer, things to look forward to:: laying out. sonic happy hour. patios. laura's baby. being tan. boston. easter. my birthday. cute dresses. flip flops. walks with the dog. Movies on the lawn. rangers games. sunsets. amazon trip round 2. weddings. BBQs. pool parties. picnic. 4th of July. sunglasses. highlights. reading. concerts. windows down. weekend getaways. future sarcastic jokes with my linds. dc with my posse. lake. snowcones.


Just Linds & I enjoying the first 'real day' of spring!

It is well. It is well. It is well with my soul....

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Desiree said...

are you coming to boston??? when??? and can i see you? my heart would be so happy if this is all true! :)