Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lately.

Sooo I've been not feeling so good since Saturday afternoon so I have been trying to get lots of rest before this weekend aka Ashley's Wedding Extravaganza!! I'm uber excited to go but I hope I am feeling 100% before tomorrow! If you know me at all, I usually have LOTS of energy so please pray for me to be all better for the wedding. (oh, and that this war that've I been fighting with my skin in the middle of my face will depart ASAP)

Anywho, I am getting a new Vera Bradley bag for this wedding and please vote for the print I should buy. The finalists are:

Yellow Bird
Puccini
Mod Pink
Kensignton
Please tell me which one you would pink and why and I will reveal it to next post....Even though I've probably already bought my favorite!
Blessings and Love!

2 comments:

Amy said...

i vote yellow bird. can't wait to see you soon!

Desiree said...

Yellow Bird! Reason: because I own it and you want to be just like me!! :) Love, Dez